In the previous update, Apple has released the iOS 13.6 update, which certainly provides many improvements from iOS 13. What does it mean? They (read: Apple) want to give us more important things on our iPhone and iPad.
In this update, Apple differentiates between iOS for iPhone and iPadOS for iPad. This is a minor update that Apple drops to the iPhone dan iPad user.
iOS 13.6.1 includes bug fixes for your iPhone
We can see in Apple Support on their website and tell us about the iOS and iPadOS update. There is some improvement that Apple does for us, and it comes with new updates. Three important points have to know about iOS 13.6.1. You can see the update Apple give to us below.
- Addresses an issue where unneeded system data files might not be automatically deleted when available storage is low
- Fixes a thermal management issue that caused some displays to exhibit a green tint
- Fixes an issue where Exposure Notifications could be disabled for some users
What kind of iPhone and iPad get this update?
Now you have seen what update that apple gives to us. The next question is what kind of iPhone and iPad get this update? Based on the link that I will tell you, they are iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, Phone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE 2nd Generation, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, and iPod Touch.
if you are an iPhone 6s user, you can smile now. Why? Because Apple also issued an iOS 13.6.1 update for the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus.
What about the iPad? You can see the link and you can find almost a new iPad will get this update. You can put a smile on your face if you use the new iPad. Besides from Apple Support, I get some of the download links for update iOS 13.6.1 from Redmondpie.
1. iOS 13.6.1 IPSW Links
- iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS
- iPhone 11, iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8, iPhone 7
- iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE (2nd Generation)
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPod touch (7th Generation)
2. iPadOS 13.6.1 IPSW Links
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (4th Generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (2nd Generation)
- 11-in. iPad Pro (1st Generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (3rd Generation)
- 10.5-in. iPad Pro (1st Generation), 12.9-in. iPad Pro (2nd Generation)
- iPad (5th Generation), iPad (6th Generation)
- iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad Air (3rd Generation)
- 10.2-in. iPad
- iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2
- 9.7-in. iPad Pro (1st Generation)
- 12.9-in. iPad Pro (1st Generation)
Now friends can try to update OTA or manually. Of course, you have to manually download IPSW from iOS and iPadOS according to each device.
Thanks for visiting Diandra Blog. Hopefully, the article that I share today is useful for all of us. Guys, you can also help the Diandra Blog to share this article so that more people know.